09 February 2010

More pictures!

 
3 new friends and co-workers in the English Department, at Teacher's Day Celebrations: Jaisri (Malasian), Hishigee (Mongolian), and Boogii (Mongolian). It should be noted I only know the nicknames of the Mongolians I can't pronounce their real names! :-P



Other teachers from our school. This is our gym, too, obviously. The lady in the Blue is Saraa, who is the director of my Dept. 

 

Later that night at the teacher's party... Jaisri and I.

 
And another colleague from the English Dept, Nina (Mongolian).

 
 Foreign Language Teachers! Andrea (German), Enkhtuya (Mongolian, me, and Boogii.

 
My friend Hishigee performing! Hammer Dulcimer! I can't remember what they call it.


Another new friend, Jeezu, took me to see the "God's Mountain" in Darkhan, where there are Buddhist prayer wheels and statues. It was beautiful in the snow... and very cold! 

 
Me and Buddha are tight. 

 

New Dakhan City beyond.

1 comment:

  1. My compliment for your blog and pictures included,I encourage you to photoblog

    CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

    Even week another photo album

    All togheter very beautiful girl,a hug,greetings from Italy,

    Marlow

    ReplyDelete