09 February 2010

First Pictures Post!

 
The view of Ulaanbaatar, capitol city of Mongolia from my incoming China Air flight. 



My first Mongolian bus station... This picture makes it appear more organized and clean than it felt!


Sunset oveUB from the apartment where I stayed my first night. 



Again, in the morning... haze. ;)


The bus ride to Darkhan... ponies!!!


I have many pictures from the ride... these will suffice for now. 


From the small entryway in my apartment, left to right: Front door, toilet, shower, kitchen; Steven's room/the living room, and my room. More pictures at some point when things are clean and organized. 


The view from the kitchen window. That is what our building looks like too.



  

The views from my bedroom window. The green doors house the cars. They must be kept inside or they won't start up again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment