29 April 2010

April has been busy...

April has been busy, so sorry for not keeping up on the posts! I'll try to be better, especially after getting all the Gobi stuff up... Think it's almost done.

Anyways, As far as reading, I have finished the second in the Dark Tower Series, "The Drawing of the Three", and also a MAGNIFICENT Salmon Rushdie book, which was perfect to read here, "The Enchantress of Florence". Ended up this "Enchantress" Was part Mongol. Yeah so it is a book that marvelously weaves together myth and culture and tales of West and East... Just incredible.

Now I'm reading "The Stand" by Steven King, and "A Lucky Irish Lad" by Kevin O'Hara (the latter is a wonderful birthday present from my awesome sister.)

Also, for those of you who don't have facebook, I have acquired a Mongolian name, complements of a student. It is  ганцэцэг, pronounced "gahn-tseh-tsek". It means "steel" or "strong" flower. :)

Last and most importantly, I have accepted admission at Vermont Law School for the coming fall!! I've even got a roomate and an apartment already! Really looking forward to getting back to school.

That's all for now! Off to shoe shopping in the market for Jaisri's wedding. Oh yes, I have a del!

No comments:

Post a Comment